Manage your time
Achieve your goals, realize all your dreams won’t be possible without a perfect organization. It’s so easy to waste a precious time on distractions and to actually don’t work on the future dream. Time is money, right? But time is actually more important, counter to money, you will never have your time back.
So sit down for two minutes and begin thinking about what you really want in life. Make it clear. Done? So now you can follow these 9 steps and learn how to manage your time. You will be more efficient and achieve your goals sooner.
You won't regret it
1. Get up early. Yes, as I said in one of my previous articles: get up early is good for your productivity.
Get more time in your day and you will also be able to handle any unforeseen. This is the first step. This doesn't mean you have to have your alarm clock ringing at 5 or 6 in the morning, but maybe 15 minutes before your scheduled time! This can already make a huge difference.
2. Clean your surroundings. Clean environment, clean mind. Is it clearer now?
3. Eliminate all distractions. Hard but so determinant. You will see, for sure, an immediate result. But doesn't mean you have to work constantly. Use your time wisely. I love this sentence who says: "While all people love to be entertained in a certain manner, society spends far too much time focusing on entertainment, instead of education". Also, don't forget sport, who's good for your mental and physical. Read, learn new things, be curious and educate yourself.
4. Plan and prioritize the day. People often make the classic mistake to do the most insignificant things at first. See what is really urgent! Make a list, organize your day, and then your week. Always the little things at last.
5. Eat well. As a lot of pieces of advice, a healthy lifestyle is always what you have to look at first. Simply.
6. Time yourself. Probably the most interesting and useful advice. See how much you can do in 15 min, in 1 hour and finally in one day. Time yourself, see the reality of your efficiently. Challenge yourself and make it better, every day.
7. Track progress. After you had time, analyze the evolution and see what you can still make and what you have to work on.
8. Take calculated breaks. After the effort, the reward. Use this short time for taking a well-deserved snack for example. And good point, glucose will help your brain focus. Take regular breaks, but short. Find the good time who corresponds to your capacity to be productive and concentrated the most part of the day.
9. Reward yourself. Never forget to be proud of yourself! Every little step you passed has to be rewarded and appreciated. Because they are well-deserved ones. Take the time to see the change, see the positive and enjoy it fully.
You probably already understood - this is all about your everyday life! This is the little things who make the biggest ones. This requires organization and self-discipline. Step by step, you will succeed.