All theses recipes are vegan and dairy-free !
I. Chocolate Porridge
– For one person
- – 1/3 cup (40g) rolled oats
- – 2/3 cup milk or a combination of milk and water. (I used 1/3 cup almond milk + 1/3 cup water)
- – 2 tsp raw cocoa powder
On the top : fruits, nuts, seeds, fruits, grated coconut…
- I. Add your oats to a small pan then pour over the milk or the combination of milk and water.
- II. Cook over a medium high heat. Once it starts to bubble, turn the heat down.
- III. Add the cocoa powder and mix
- IV. Allow the porridge to simmer for a few minutes or until it reaches your desired consistency. I usually cook mine for 10 minutes.
- V. Then add on the top what you want ! Personally I usually eat my chocolate porridge with berries and grapes. I highly recommend it !! (:
II. Vegan pancakes with banana
– For 5 pancakes
- 130g flour (wheat, spelled, rye, coconut, it’s like you want)
- coconut or full sugar 1PR
- 1 banana
- 1 pinch salt
- 160g vegetable milk
- I. In a bowl, mash the banana, add the vegetable milk and mix (it’s ok if it’s lumpy)
- II. Take a second bowl and mix the flour, the sugar and salt
- III. Add then the two mixtures and stir
- IV. Heat a frying pan over low heat, then tour a ladleful of the mixture and wait until small bubbles appear before to turn the pancake
- V. You can eat your delicious pancakes with fruits & maple for example. Enjoy (:
III. Orange smoothie
– For one person
- 2/3 cup almond or soy milk
- 2 oranges
- 1 carrot
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- I. Take your blender and put the milk & orange juice in
- II. Cut the carrot very finely and add to the mixture
- III. Squeeze the oranges and add them to the mixture
- IV. Blend !
- V. Enjoy, it is very refreshing and full of vitamins (: