Summer is not over! Do you need some fresh inspirations to escape just one more time? Curious people, dynamic world, life never stops. Many of you travel a lot for different reasons, activities, work or vacations. We love exploring new horizons and have quality time outside of our daily life routine. Like you, I am in love with travels and I like seeing a bit of the world when I have the opportunity! For my sport and for professional meetings or projects, here is exactly what I personally use everytime I leave home, even if it’s just for a weekend! Hope you’re gonna appreciate it.
1. Travel bags & suitcases. One black and smart suitcases and two amazing bags. So chic and useful to combine theses three. My backpack by Stella McCartney is a favorite!! Also, let’s check my contribution for Chicoverdose, the online magazine owned by Xenia Tchoumitcheva. I wrote there all my passion for the backpacks!
2. Feel at home everywhere. I’ve the habits to always take a shawl or a blanket in my bag when I go outside. Always cool to have comfortable clothes where you can wrap yourself.
3. Be organized with a clutch bag! For being not lost with all my little personal stuff, I use transparent clutch bags! Those are so cool and useful, you can easily check what’s inside and organize yourself better.
4. Keep the memories, take your camera! Of course, how could I forget the camera! While we increasingly use our phones to take pictures, the quality of a camera remains best. I personally use a compact one, small but so powerful and with the bluetooth function.
5. Eat and drink in style. Take your homemade food with you! Healthy, convenient and economical! Keep with you a thermos to get a refreshing drink all day. Bento lunches boxes are my favorites to take my food with me when I travel!
6. Digital essentials. How could we do without our precious phones, tablets and computers? But you probably know how annoying it can be when you’re constantly searching your chargers, mixing the cables, don’t have any battery… I also use transparent clutch bags for stocking all my electronics cables and have always with me an independent battery for my phone! You just have to charge it before and then you can use it when you’re lost in nature, for example! A must.
7. Fashion necessities! We finish the list with our indispensable hat and pair of sunglasses! Now we’re complete, ready to travel in style.